Welcome to Anderledy Lodge. Anderledy Lodge is located within the grounds of Mary MacKillop Place. It is an oasis in the middle of North Sydney, providing private accommodation for the corporate or private traveller.
Anderledy Lodge offers their guests comfort and peace of mind. The accommodation includes single, twin and double rooms with or without ensuite facilities. Shared bathroom facilities are available for all guests. In addition, one and two bedroom self-contained apartments are available with cooking facilities. Inclusive of all tariffs, Anderledy Lodge offers each guest continental breakfast served in the Dining Room each morning from 7am.
Anderledy Lodge is within easy access to public transport and only a short 5 minute walk to North Sydney train station. Sydney CBD, tourist attractions and only 30 minutes from the Sydney International and Domestic Airports.
Located within the grounds of Mary MacKillop Place is the Chapel and tomb of Saint Mary MacKillop, a Museum, Gift Shop, Café and Conference Centre.
- The Sisters of St Joseph: Sr Colleen Keeble
- Guest Services Manager: Glen Park
- Wireless broadband internet access
- Dining room serving breakfast from 7am
- Laundry facilities available
- Apartments with fully equipped kitchens
- 24 hour concierge and security
- Conferencing facilities and Auditorium
To find our more download our Accommodation Fact Sheet
We value and appreciate comments about your Anderledy Lodge experience.