Woman of God
- Mary believed that God loves all of creation very much.
- Mary learned to trust in God through her mother, Flora MacKillop.
- Qualities that Mary needed as she faced various life challenges such as courage
- and strength. She always spoke the truth; was inclusive of all and could see God
- present in all the events of life, even in the little day to day events.
- In a letter dated 14th June 1874 Mary wrote, “Today God has been so good to me.”
- We too can pray this prayer of praise and gratitude daily.