Chapel and Cafe Updates
Due to COVID-19, please see below updates with regards to the Mary MacKillop Memorial Chapel and the Gift Shop and Cafe.
Mary MacKillop Memorial Chapel
Limited Opening Times for Private Prayer
The Chapel is open Monday to Friday from 9.00am – 1.00pm.
Government directives are being adhered to. Social distancing is being observed and therefore 89 people are allowed in the Chapel at one time.
Checking in with QR Code or registering your contact details is required. A face mask is no longer required while visiting the Chapel.
Saturday and Sunday we are still closed.
Monday to Friday at 8.00am.
To ensure the safety of those attending weekday Mass the following Covid -19 Protocols have been put in place:
- 89 people only will be allowed in the Chapel, in accordance with the 2 square metre rule.
- The Chapel gate will be opened at 7.45am and closed again at 8.05am.
- Entry to the Chapel will be via the front door only.
- Exit to the Chapel will be via the rear side door, Café side of the Chapel.
- Check In is required by scanning the QR code (the preferred method) or by completing your contact details in the register.
- Face masks are no longer mandatory (you may continue to wear them if you wish).
- Before moving to seats hands are to be sanitised.
- Please sit only on designated/marked out area.
- Communion will be given in the hand only.
*Please note there is no Mass on the weekend.
Gift Shop and Café
Please see below the current opening hours:
Monday to Friday 8.00am to 3.00pm.
Saturday and Sunday Closed.
Closed Good Friday, Christmas Day, Boxing Day and New Year’s Day.
When eating in:
- Mandatory by scanning the QR code and showing to one of the staff or by completing your contact details in the register.
When shopping or placing takeaway order only:
- Highly recommended by scanning QR code or by completing your contact details in the register.
- Wearing a face mask is no longer mandatory (you may continue to wear them if you wish).